So long, farewell, SGV!

by - 4:46 PM

Thank you for the one year - full of learnings and lessons SGV! I am so grateful that I get a chance to work with my dream job. On top of that, I would like to share my farewell message to my colleagues:


Dear All,

It was indeed a pleasure and a privilege in working with you all in SGV. As you may know, it will be my last week here in the firm. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues and let you all know how I have learned immensely in such a short span of time.

I would like to especially mention the following persons that guided me in my journey with the firm:

To Boss REL, thank you for the trust and confidence that you have given to me in being one of your staff in the cluster. Thank you also for sharing your learnings and experiences which truly gave an impact to me. Thank you, Boss.

To Ms. Jay, Ms. Emy, and the Managers, it has been a pleasure to work under your  supervision. Thank you so much for the learnings that you have imparted to me. You have greatly contributed to both of my professional and personal development.

To Kuya Ed, Kuya Da and especially Mark, thank you my dearest seniors/IC! Thanks for converting my mistakes into lessons, pressure into productivity and skills into strengths. Your comments on my failures  and your compliments on my performance – both motivated and inspired me to do better. Thanks for bringing out what I am capable of.

To my H-team: Ricci, Monica, Erin and James, thank you for keeping me sane during the busy season! Thank you for all the advices and experiences you have shared to me. It was during those moments our bond grew stronger. Thank you also for imparting your knowledge and feedbacks to me. It truly helped me work efficiently and effectively. (Insert also KC white, Ate Ei, and Francis)  :)

To my Aviation team: Joepet and Allie, thank you for all the chikas and laughters. The working  environment is not so stressful when I am with you guys. Just keep positive always!

To my batchmates, Alfred and Francis, see you around. Thanks for the moments we shared. :3

To my Clustermates, thank you for making my SGV experience the most memorable and exciting one. You are the reason why our cluster is the best! I hope to meet you all again soon and I hope I will still be included in the future cluster outings and activities. Haha.

And to everyone who made my SGV experience worthwhile, thank you. I am leaving here today with a wealth of knowledge that I will always treasure. Working here has been a fantastic learning experience and I am thankful for the skills I have acquired. I feel as if being here with you all each day has made me a more complete and well-rounded person.

I still hope that our paths will cross in the future. If there is anything I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach me through my mobile number 09173033753 or my personal e-mail  address at cathytugap@gmail.com.

I would like to end the message by saying my favorite line in SGV: "The exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime." :)

Again, thank you so much and see you around!


Signing off,
Cathy

You May Also Like

0 comments