Wednesday, June 1 @ 11:07 AM 
SPEECH

Matthew 19:26 "With man this is impossibile but with God all things are possible."
or we simply know it as "With God nothing is impossible"

Exactly one week ago I received the most awaited results we've all been waiting on may 24 @ 1am, I am thankful and blessed to have passed and become a certified public accountant.

The supposedly 5month review turned out to be a one year review. And my biggest realization was that YOU should never give up on your dreams. As what Pia Wurtzbach said: We should never waver in our perseverance. A dream is a picture of a possibility. We should have strong heart and a prepared mind to turn that into a reality."

She was one of my biggest inspiration and I know some of you, especially my fellow CPAs in the batch May 2016, can also relate to this.

Most of you only witness this part of my success, becoming a CPA. But I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to those people who have witnessed my struggles, pain, and depression as I was still reviewing. It wasn't an easy journey I tell you. I almost gave up all of my dreams because of great disappointments. But I was grateful to have been surrounded by those people who helped me get up on my own feet and motivated me until I reached my humble achievement.

To my parents, THANK YOU. A million thank yous would never be enough for all your sacrifices, support, and love for me. To my dearest mama and papa who never stopped working hard just to support my review. To pay the rent in the boarding house just for me to have a quick travel to PRTC and be safe as always. And for all the love and support you have always made me feel. Ma, Pa, now is the time I could repay you back.

To all my family and friends, who prayed for me. Thank you so much for the support!

To all of my friends right now thank u for coming here! Hope u enjoyed ur foods hehe

To my family friends and neighbors, to Pastor Ople, alerta family, japos, soroño, ibarra, babol, kee, gamil and to those i havent mentioned, thank you for the prayers and support!

Also I would like to thank those who have participated tonights event. To dianarah lofranco, *CHECK PROGRAM*

I would like to specially mention those people behind my success that pushed me to take the MAY 2016 board examination.
-As you may all know, a week before the actual board exam, I planned to back out. Because I felt that I was not ready with the low scores I got in our final pre-boards in PRTC. I would like to share this because as they say in PRTC, as long as you get a line of 6 in their pre-boards, SURE NAKA MA CPA. Well as for me, I never got a general average grade of 60+ in both the preboards. As what Sir Ocampo would say, "rare lng may pumapasa na 50+ yung grades". Well I believe I am one of the lucky ones who got to passed the boards with even low grades during review.
-So I would like to say thanks to Ana Alexa Villalba, Ann Carmel Atillo, Geo Abendano, (who by the way, was the main witness during my crazy moments in casa but still pushed me to take the exam), Celine Nicole Orbe (who made me think if I should still take it, she was constantly texting me already I should think it through kasi sayang lahat ang efforts) and to my biggest motivator, my bb cousin Danica Lofranco. She was the one who really convinced me to take the boards. Thank you sa inyo!

And d nako limtan akong family members here who came just to celebrate this event with me thank you to Tita Rhoda Requerme from Cebu for ur endless support and prayers while im still reviewing. And to my Ate Jen jen and my niece jewel janine and nicole thank you for coming here! I love you all so much!

And lastly, THANK YOU LORD GOD! CPA NA JUD KO! Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers Lord! Truly, you just have to trust God's plan for you! Maybe you will experience delays in your life but at the end of the journey, He will take you there.

Without you all, I wouldn't be standing in front of you right now I just feel so overwhelmed and blessed. So again, THANK YOU. Thank you for coming here and I really do hope you enjoyed the night. Salamat kaninyong tanan! Dalaygon ang Diyos!



My thank you speech held on Grand Caprice, CDO, May 31, 2016.

Labels: , ,