My Man

by - 3:54 PM


""Don't settle, don't lower your standards. Wait for the guy who truly loves you.
Recently I had a friend tell me in conversation, "What if I never find the perfect guy? I probably just need to lower my standards to get that 'ring by spring' like everyone else."

I'll be honest, I once thought the same thing... Will I ever find a guy with my, what seem to be, impossibly high, standards? I realized, though, yeah I should probably let go of the physical standards I have but there should be some things, us as girls should never settle on. We should wait it out, because even if it takes longer than expected, God has that perfect guy in store for you.""

By Ileana Gates, The Odyssey


1. Wait for the guy who makes you laugh.
The guy that makes you smile when you're just done with the day, the guy who knows exactly what lame jokes to tell you that make you smirk, and the guy who will always try to make you smile or laugh when you're going through the hardest of times.

____
Me: even when I'm in my most difficult times you still manage to make me feel better. To make me happy.


2. Wait for the guy that motivates you.
The guy who will push you to reach your dreams and goals. The guy who will encourage you when you feel like giving up and the guy who will motivate you to pursue God and encourage you to grow in your faith.

___
Me: He's the right kind of guy that helped me what I am today. When I was still in my review, he never got tired of being my cheerleader, my motivator whom I dearly love so. One of the main person who helped me reach my goal-- to become a CPA.


3. Wait for the guy that prays for you.
The guy who will set aside some sort of time per day to have you in his prayers. To pray for your goals, your life, and your relationship.

___
Me: I know baby you rarely pray before I met you. And you told me you're more prayerful than ever now because of me. I am deeply touched because of you, love.


4. Wait for the guy that respects you.
Not just the guy that opens doors for you and pays for dinner, but the guy who respects your body, respects your morals and respects your choices.

___
Me: Thank you for your respect baby. Thank you for understanding our differences. Thank you for everything.


5. Wait for the guy your family loves.
Because let's be honest, they really do know best.

___
Me: Because so far, they like you. And I am grateful for that. The right kind of person who is a good man for me and my family. I love you so much!


I've been meaning to write a post for you-- solely dedicated to you. But I think I found the best article that perfectly describes you. I maybe running out of words to say, but know deep down, I am so thankful and blessed to meet you. And I'll never forget to remind and tell you everyday how much I love you! Thank for being my greatest motivator. I may not have reached my ultimate goal without your help. A million times thank you.

Soon we'll be making our dreams come true together! 🙈💕



With love, 
Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments