Everyday I Love You

by - 9:42 AM


No words can express how thankful I am to meet this guy. All it took was our perfect little timing in this imperfect little world. Long distance relationship may not be easy. (The struggle is real guys!) But we believe our love is strong enough to work this one out. We're not rushing into things because we know in time we'll be together again real soon. 



As much as possible, we tried to see each other once a month. It's quiet hard since it's all about timing and if our schedule permits us to do so. He's busy in his work (it's the busiest season for the accountants!) and I, on the other hand, with my review.



If there's one thing I've learned, the right person will truly come. Chill ka lang, because he's on his way. ☺️ And when the right person comes, he will do the things that were once just in your imagination. And when you come into the point in life that you lose the ability to trust and love someone again, he will make you realize how beautiful it is to love and be loved wholeheartedly.



I just get so overwhelmed with all his love. I've never experienced a love like this where there are no demands, no expectations. No games, no pride. We just outdo our love to one another. Haha. So is this the feeling of having a true significant other? It feels so good and so right. 😍❤️ No dramas just love. We're just sooo open to each other. Haay ang sarap magmahal sa taong alam mo na mahal na mahal ka rin nya. ☺️



Maybe at first I've guarded my walls, but he was willing to break it down. Just the perfect gentleman anyone could ask for. I love how he's so friendly and talkative haha that even my mother is amused by him. 



I love you so much baby! We met by chance. And I know God has planned this for us. I kept repeating how we have a perfect timing in life. Thank you for your never ending love and making sure you let me know everyday how much you love me! Thank you for always being there, one txt away, to wipe away my stress haha. Yes babe, let's just hold on to each other and enjoy the ride. #EverydayILoveYou! 🙈


❤️ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments