Bye

by - 3:03 PM

I say, "I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl."

He says, "What you've heard is true but I
Can't stop thinking about you," and I...
I said, "I've been there, too, a few times."

'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like.



But we got out of style. Maybe in another life? Haha another bye :) it was fun 'till it lasted :P

And I didn't wanna write a song
'Cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care. I don't, but you still hit my phone up. And, baby, I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin' I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that. Hahahaha.

I like how ka parehas ra ang Style ni Tay sa Perfect sa 1D. Theme song lng jud cguro nmo ang perf haha grabe kay ka ka fboy oy ;) Hotline bling ra kei ka. I knew you were trouble when you walk in. Like how I can read you like a magazine. And I can make bad guys good for the weekend. Roooww. Hahaha. :DD corny na.

Pero gone are those days, because I finally met the one. 😍😘❤️


Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments