Sunday, October 18 @ 2:40 PM 
Four days and eight hours. We've been together for only those times. Those hours that felt like months and days that felt like years. Where have you been all my life? HAHAHA. (If you'll see this, alam ko tatawa ka talaga HAHAHA shut up beh. :* ) It's not even a legit ISANG LINGGONG PAG-IBIG. LOL.

NO. We were not together during review days. YES. We knew each other since July/August because of common friendS. It started off as a tease and look now we're here. Hahaha. Honestly, we just started going out AFTER actual boards. We don't even contact each other.

Everything truly started when we saw each other again during our pre-week lecture. We had a small talk then he shared he wants to go to museums etc and I was like, I've been there! So yeah, we exchanged numbers. We only started contacting each other when the actual board was almost over.

And we went out together for the first time to watch the movie Heneral Luna. Gosh, I felt really dizzy watching that movie. -___-. We still had a chaperone sa 'first date' hahaha thanks Cel. At first I never really felt anything yet. I even thought this is going no where hahaha.

But second day came, it was a Monday. We had a whole day for ourselves. So when we got out we never really knew where we're going. I suggested we go to MOA. So there, our MISadventure began. HAHAHA. It took us 4 hours just to get to MOA. HIS FAULT PROMISE. Funny story, I suggested we should grab taxi. He said ok. But being indecisive as I am, I asked it's okay to LRT. So he said okay again. But then I said we should grab nalang, as the drivers we're bidding already sa app, he grabbed me to a rela because mg lrt nlng. HAHAHA. And so there the long story gooes. We got lost because we don't have any idea how to get there. I only know we will stop sa Vito Cruz and ride a cab to the mall. Hahaha it's so hard to detaaail. Basta everything felt like an amazing race. I was worried he got mad already but he's full of smiles talaga and kept pinching my face kasi na kukyutan daw kasi I'm so pressured na.

We arrived at 7pm. Imagine. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Tapos ng kfc kami. FUNNY THING kasi pumunta pa kami at nag travel ng 4hours pra lang mag KFC? WTF! Hahahaha. Anyways after the rest, we went to the carnivaaal. He haven't tried the ferris wheel yet so off we gooo. Tapos I let him tried the bumper car kasi hindi pa daw nya na experience LOL. Actually he didn't really wanna ride it but I forced him and so we did. We stroll around the mall tapos went to the bay. We tried the night life there. Bought some tower so yum basta. That night was so memoraaable haha. <33 And I arrived na naman sa Immac mga almost 12pm haha! Sorry guard!


(Wacky eh haha)




Our third date is another freaking adventure!! We went to Laguna. We accompanied his friend because he would visit his gf in UP Los Baños. It was a 2 hr ride. My first trip to the province here sa Luzon. It's so niiiice. When we arrived sa UP, everything felt so humble. Haha paano ba to idedescribe.. Basta super big of course. Everything just felt like sa province. And time flies by so fast and there we are sitting on a bench both of us and just looking at the field, kids were playing badminton, and we looked at the sky so big and bright. Just the perfect romantic setting indeed. <3 We were listening to music as we're just sitting there, chilling. Everything felt so calm and I feel so safe. CHAR. Hahaha. Tapos we went out to have some dinner so yummy. And there we went home. Fritz and his gf is so cuuute talagaa.




Fourth day! I've always wanted to stroll around the big cityscapes of Makati! And it came trueee!! <33 It felt fulfilling pero sad at the same time because we both knew it would the last date we'll have this year before I'll go back to CDO. :( we just enjoyed every moment and made sure time was not wasted. Huhuhu. I feel that I truly belong in Makati. I'll be back soon next year!!! And both of us we'll get back together because he'll have na a stable job naman there. Hahaha. After taking super long waaalks we went to Glorietta to watch some movie. Awww :( hahaha. Then we went home and I arrived 11pm again haha sorry na guard last na to. Tapos we said good bye na talaga to each other. It was super saaad. :( #sepanx



And our 8 hours together happened during my previous post. So yesss yuuun. EVERYTHING IS JUST SO FASSST I JUST FEEL SO OVERWHELMED. :( I don't know what the future brings. But let's just live the moment okay? Miss you soo muuuch. We'll see each other soon hopefully. :* Take care love. :*







❤️ Cathypurry

Labels: , , ,