Love wins

by - 5:09 PM

WARNING: This post sounds offensive. :( Stop right here or else you'll get angry or whatsoever. This is just my opinion and I want to let it out.

(Didn't proofread. Please excuse the grammar/spelling/misspelled-words of the same sound or thought.)


I still have mixed feelings. This is a big step for humanity where the US legalizes same-sex marriage. 

Truth be told, I am a homophobe. I dislike watching homosexuals strolling round the streets and having PDAs. And around facebook, where there are videos of two young boys kissing. And even two drunk adult men, caught on video, making out on the streets! I feel sick of watching them.

BUT don't get me wrong. I'm particularly selective when it come to homosexuals. I I AM DEEPLY SORRY WHEN SAYING 'HOMOSEXUALS' SOUNDS STEREOTYPE OR OFFENSIVE. :( Anyways, I love gays. OPEN gays are my favorite type of friends! They are fun and jolly to be around. These are the type of people who is open and they like men only. 

I am a selective homophobe. Because the only thing I dislike about the homosexuals are those CLOSETED males. (But there are exemption, too.)

Take a look for example the pictures I posted above. You know what hurts in that picture? The fact that the wife was left by the husband to be with his lover. AND YES THIS IS JUST LIKE THE SOAP OPERA, "My husband's lover." Because of these type of people, it results to a broken family. (Based on the pictures.)

I don't have a lot of words to justify where I stand. And what I'm going to say would sound totally contradicting.. Here it goes, "Please save yourself from entering into a relationship, let along MARRIAGE, where you are unsure of." 

I don't disagree about homosexuality relationships. But I DON'T SUPPORT homosexual marriage. This would sound so selfish but the world would be fucking imbalance! Marriage is just a different thing okay?  I BELIEVE AND STAND IN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN. And as long as it is NOT legalized here in my country, I am at ease.

It's easy for a person to say he/she supports the community-- for I, myself, was a big supporter of IT before (you know, love is equal for all?). But it's just so different if you experienced it for yourself what I have been in. And so in the end, could you really still say you support same-sex wholeheartedly? For me, no.




You May Also Like

0 comments