Friday, May 22 @ 8:40 AM 
My summer is officially over and it was really fun! A lot of adventures and many people I met, indeed. :))

And now, this is my Review School Edition in my life! Wew. Honestly, I'm really nervous and I know this four-month review will not be enough. October 3-4;10-11, the dates for our actual board, is fast approaching. And I'll be starting off from scratch! Damn it. 

But with positive attitude and willingness to learn more, it will help me achieve my goal. And with the guidance of God, I know I can make it through.

And for you my dear reader, please pray for me and my fellow takers that we will pass the October 2015 CPA board exam in just one take! No conditionals. We can pass all the subjects! Salig lang. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

♥ Cathypurry

Labels: , , , , ,