Sunday, February 1 @ 9:06 PM 
From now on things will be different.

I'm too focused on prioritizing this person over the others that I tend to overlook those people who also cares for me. It's sad to say I always felt like seeking his attention. But then reality had slapped me really hard that it was never the same. 

From now on things will be different.

For he can't always be there for me when I am in misery. I have been always thinking what is favorable for him, exerting all those efforts that he tends to ignore. But then reality had slapped me really hard that it was never the same.

From now on things will be different.

I have tried my best and so far I'm doing well in balancing my aspects in life. Gestures I've always seeked only tend to happen if something goes wrong. Unlike when everything feels so settled, I can't feel anything. But it's just sad to see that the apple of my eye doesn't think otherwise.

From now on things will be different.

Don't worry, things will never change the way we are. It's just sad to realize the reality that things just feels so one sided. As what I've said long before, actions now matter. But those simple gestures that you care for my well being, after dropping you a lot of hints earlier, you just tend to ignore. You just push me away when I am around. Don't be so defensive because it's the truth. And it hurts because it mattered.

From now on things will be different.

Don't be sad. There are just some things that will never change and I have long accepted at last, when reality had slapped me hard. 

I promised myself that I will not cry anymore. But here I am in this state at the first day of the month. Tsk. Can I not feel this way again, please? :'(


Cathypurry

Labels: ,