Sunday, January 4 @ 10:28 PM 
Sorry this is not really about the movie. More on like a rant.

I'm sorry. But there are things that I can never accept. There are things I will never forget. There are things that is sooooo traumatizing that I hate to think and maybe I will be a FOOL again because of it. And sorry if this issue always keeps on repeating.

But the thing is, it is known that I will always be triggered when this shitty issues happens. That is why don't give me any reasons for this to trigger! I can only serve this blog as an outlet because I don't want to ruin the mood so better keep things silent. 

All I ever asked is ASSURANCE whenever I get so dramatic when it should not be the reason for me to feel this way! But why is it so difficult to even recieve this! I may have a lot of expectations but this thing I ask should not be an issue at all! This is already known. It was agreed. I don't ask for more.

Hay. Do you know how bullshit is this? This bullshit that keeps on repeating every time. Sumo na kung sumo. But there are some things that should set some boundaries. Yes. Boundaries is all I ask. Whenever it's SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TIME spent together, why are you even minding other people. That is why NOTHING happens. O cge pa, padayun pa. I then pretend to be busy. It feels that I'm not even enough. We don't even have any legit conversations. Some heart to heart talk is all I ask knowing that it's so hard to give ourselves some time given my strict parents, other friends, and SCHOOL. LIKE WOW I'm disappointed.

Yes, I realized I am fcking disappointed. Because this thing is so empty. We can't even make some legit plans. Everything involved just make us so busy that we couldn't even have our sincere time together. It's always what I want want want to do that gets followed. Because you're giving me no reason nor anything to talk about! Yep, just so disappointed. And now we can't have those again because you know what? WE'RE GOING TO BE SO BUSY AND GET OUR FCKIN ASS OFF AND GO STUDYING STUDYING STUDYING. 

RIP TO THIS DAY THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN/ SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. AND THANK YOU TO THE ENGLISH ONLY PLEASE FOR MAKING ME REALIZE WHAT THING AM I EVEN ENTERING. AM I BEING FOOLISH AGAIN. TANGA SIGURO FOREVER. THE END.


Cathypurry

Labels: , , ,