Friday, January 2 @ 12:31 AM 
I just realized my enthusiasm to write in the blog has faded away. Haha. I think this is because of my busy schedule in school knowing that I'm in my fourth year in college (and hopefully my last one because I'm gonna graduate this March 2015 *crossfingers* *puhon*).

Well unlike before, I'm not gonna put into details EVERY month what happened in my year in 2014.

To sum it up, the significant events in my life;
- Survived my third year without any retakes
- Became an officer in Xavier University - Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants
- Went to Dakak
- Survived my first semester in my fourth year
- Still surviving my second semester in my last year in Accountancy haha

I can't remember really what happened. I just want to forget 2014. That year was the most dramatic phase of my life that I don't want to go back. It taught me a great big lesson and gave me a glimpse to what real life is all about. I've been happy, sad, betrayed, fooled, stressed, hated, loved, laughed, cried, may have lost trust, but life taught me how to forgive. And I think this is the essence of that year. Forgiveness. You learn how to accept people back because life would be incomplete without them. To let go of the pain so that you feel free and be at peace.

I also learned and finally understood what they say to trust God's timing. I swear, it's the most beautiful gift ever when you trust God's plan for you. There maybe a very great obstacle you have to face but by the end of it you'll realize it's a blessing in disguise. It maybe a nightmare but soon you'll understand its purpose.

I am truly blessed. I could never thank God enough. And also my family who helped me get through those obstacles. And then you have your friends also to support you. For now, I can't guarantee that I could let go but I'm trying my best. I just need to distract myself and avoid those silent moments where you remember it again. That's why I need to fall asleep straightly after laying down in bed. (HAHA!)

2015 is a very promising and a hopeful year for me and my batch mates. Please pray for me that I will graduate on time this March 2015 and pass the CPA October 2015 licensure exam on time! Kudos!


♥ Cathypurry

Labels: , , , , , , ,