Sabrina

by - 9:38 PM

Audrey Hepburn is my all time favorite classic actress. And out of all her movies, Sabrina is THAT movie that reflects MY life. (Laughing out loud mehehe) But compared to her other movies, I'm still weighing which is the best; Breakfast at Tiffany's or Sabrina? Well, either way, Audrey's still the best!

I know it's been a very long while since I made a post that I even skipped the month of February o______o. Being a third year Accountancy student is the hardest challenge one faces--- yet. You will experience going through the eye of the needle. IT'S FREAKING HARD AND I DON'T HAVE ANY CLUE HOW DID I GO THOUGH THIS YEAR. If only this was a rant post, I've been swearing the whole time.

Okay back to the movie.

My love life in a nutshell. (Haha)


The movie starts with Audrey being so in love with David. (Even if she's always hurt when David has another girl #relate)



Fast forward -- She flies to Paris to study cooking and came back to the place as a Sophisticated Mature Woman. And that's when David starts recognizing her. Until such point, this event happened:

DAVID: Oh, Sabrina, Sabrina, where have you been all my life? 
SABRINA: Right over the garage. 
DAVID: Right over my car. Right up in that tree. 
 What a fool I was! 
SABRINA: And what a crush I had on you. 
DAVID: It's not too late, is it? 
SABRINA: I don't know, David. Is it?

But then Audrey - Sabrina starts to fall in love with his brother. And I really love this line:



SABRINA: Dear David. Yes, I did get over that. I'm cured. 
 Now I have to get over the cure!

The moral lesson of the story? You think you're already in love but one day, one person will come to your life and will wake you up or even save you sa imong kahibangan. BOW. THE END.

You can't hurry love, no, you just have to wait. :P AHW.

Skwela sa ta!

♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments