Recap: Teenage Dream

by - 11:27 AM

HI! My previous theme was the longest relationship I had in the history of themes! It lasted for almost a year! awww ❤

And the longest relationship I have with my earphones is the pink phillips headphones I bought five months ago! And it is still working up until now! Haha

Well anyways, here is a recap from my previous theme layout❤💋



Only a few know I have secret links. Which is really obvious but some readers are just lazy (Well if I have readers though o________o)



And I also have these buttons for watching my previous posts:


THINGS TO EXPECT IN MY NEW LAYOUT

✓ Cute mp3 player. But it's not shuffled tho
✓ Supercounters
✓ Click to the buttons like profile, etc.
✓ Favorites button shows my favorites (haha)
✓ If you're a blogger, follow me!  
✓ Hover your mouse to the white circled cats! You'll see my personal links
✓ uhmm..

Ok, bye! :*


♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments