Happy Life

by - 10:31 PM


Lately I've been so happy. It's a happiness overload! It all started when I passed our major, Cost 1! We have three Accounting major subjects but you know why this subject is such a big deal? Because if you fail, then you have to extend your stay in the University and study for another year again. Well, Cost 1 is a prerequisite subject for a second sem and some fourth year subjects. So, you know where I'm getting at this, right? Unlike the other two subjects, you could just overload it. And baby, I passed all of my subjects! That's why it's a HAPPPEEEEEH LIFE!

But you know, there's still a second sem and a fourth year. Though a victory such as this gave me a foundation of confidence! It is true though as what they say, when you reach your Third year in Accountancy you will have a mortal life. Even if you fail, all you need is to retake the subject and you don't need to shift. BUT as usual, it's easier said than done. Actually, failing is a major flop. You need to think of your academic records! And by that, I mean the transcript!

So anyways, I've been watching romantic comedy films lately. Well what I'm going to share is not related to those films but the will to bump to my blog again and write a new post is a help. And it's Friday today and I found myself doing what I used to do and that is... layouting! Web layout. But above mention is not related again to what I'm gonna share.

It's a social networking night life for us, new generation. So as I was browsing/scanning through Facebook, I realized one thing! All I could say was "AWWWWW". I can't help but think how those total strangers; like from other courses, is now part of our lives! Aww :3 It is so cute to think that those people you used to admire from afar are now your friends. They know you and you became part of their lives and also their social networking lives. Do you get what I'm saying? THE FEELS. And that is why it's a happy life! ^------^

You know... well there's an easier root-thought about that and basically this is how it goes: Kanang feeling nga crush nimo kay imong maamigo.  AWWWW THE FEELS. ^-----------^ HEHEHE

But that's not the purpose of my post dear reader (if I have though). The bottom line is: in the road we call Life we go on detours and meet people we never thought we'll meet. They may leave happy or sad stories but one thing's for sure, they're part of our memories.

And what I always say to my friends, "SMILE NA! LABLABLBAB. HAPPY ANG LIFE!" :)


♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments