Friday, February 22 @ 6:50 PM 
I would like to say thank you to all the people who have inspired me to do my best. Without you, I wouldn't attain this much, fulfilling moment. 

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!



BUT IT WAS ONLY JUST A DREAAAAAAAM~


So, I watched my Student Lifecycle Management and Information System (slmis). We can now get our grades in  the University online! As I was watching my grades, blah, I then realized that I still have a big cumulative QPI. (But for a second honor placer only.) It hurts to know that this would decrease soon because I'm falling dooooown six feet under. 

PS. I know it is a very cheap edited pic. But I have to do this so that it wouldn't be a FRAUD at all. Haha. 3.78 QPI is from my friend, Michi Tan. and the MOAS Champion is from my friend also, Josh Besario. A round of applause please!

T-----------T


♥ Cathypurry

Labels: , , ,