Saturday, January 12 @ 8:28 PM 


I don't know how to begin this but I AM TRUCKING FRUSTRATED.

THAT FEELING WHEN SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE HAVE BENEFITED OTHERS?
THAT FEELING WHEN SOMETHING THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOURS IS TAKEN BY SOMEONE?!!

IT IS THAT FEELING WHEN I FELT CHEATED THE MOST. I WILL CARRY THIS BURDEN TILL THE DAY I DIE. WHEN SOMEONE WILL ASK WHAT MOMENT I WANT TO GO BACK, IT WILL DEFINITELY BE THAT MOMENT.

I AM A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY. I FEEL SO LOW. I FEEL SO FRUSTRATED. WHERE THE FRHUICK IS THE JUSTICE? I FELT LIKE I WAS CAPTURED AND BROUGHT TO THE PRISON WHEN I HAVEN'T DONE SOMETHING WRONG.

NOW, LET ME TELL YOU THAT STORY.

OUR FAMILY'S NUMBER ONE BASIC SURVIVAL NEED IS SECURITY. AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT. YOU COULD SAY THAT IT FELT LIKE WE LIVE IN A MILITARY BASE. AT A YOUNG AGE, I'M ALREADY INTRODUCED WITH VARIOUS ARMORY WEAPONS. AND LOL, NO, WE'RE NOT MEMBERS OF NPA OR ANY COMMUNIST GROUPS. BUT, MY DAD HAS ALWAYS TAUGHT US SELF DEFENSE.

OUR PASTIME IS TO GO TO A FIRING RANGE AND SPENT OUR DAY SHOOTING. IT MAY LOOK LIKE DANGEROUS BUT LOL, WE FIND IT FUN.

I FEEL SO HUMILIATED, AN INNER HUMILIATION, WITH WHAT HAPPENED IN OUR ROTC CLASS TODAY.

NOW, ONE THING I HAVE ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD AND ONE OF THE REASONS I BECAME A CADET IS THIS FIRING ACTIVITY. AND IT HAPPENED TODAY. THE WEAPON WE USED IS THE M16 RIFLE. HONESTLY, I HAD PICTURES WITH LOTS OF RIFLES BUT NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO USED ONE SO I FELT LIKE A FIRST TIMER.

ONE OF THE POSITIONS WE HAD IS TO LAY DOWN, LIKE YOUR BODY FACED TO THE GROUND. I NEVER GOT TO BE ON THAT POSITION SINCE IN OUR PASTIME WE ARE USED TO STAND AND SHOOT. (I CAN SHOOT WITH ONE HAND.) ANYWAY,  HERE'S THE PART YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.

IN OUR BATCH, WE'RE SIX IN LINE AND I WAS NUMBER THREE. I WAS AIMING FOR THE BULLS-EYE. AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, AROUND OF APPLAUSE BECAUSE I HAVE SHOT THE TARGET LIKE A BOSS. BUT WAIT, HOLD YOUR HORSES, BECAUSE I SHOT THE NUMBER FOUR PAPER.

FC*#@JSKD BULL#@%$#(E 

AAHH, YES, YOU MIGHT THINK I'M STUPID AND I ADMIT I'M ONE OF THE DUMBEST PERSON IN THE WORLD. WOW, I COULD COMPETE WITH THE GUINNESS RECORDS RIGHT?

HERE'S MY SIDE. I WAS ABSENT ON THE MEETING WHEN ALL OF THE CADETS HAD THE DRY FIRE. MEANING, THEY WERE ORIENTED WITH THE BASIC SET OF RULES ON HOW TO HANDLE THE RIFLE. REASON FOR MY ABSENCE? LOOK THE POST ON JANUARY 6.

SO I WAS REALLY WORRIED BECAUSE I MIGHT DO SOME MISTAKES BY THE COMMANDS.  IN TAKING MY AIM, YOU'LL DEFINITELY HAVE TO USE THE "WINKING-EYE"  AND I HAVE BLURRY VISION.  SO AGAIN,


FC*#@JSKD BULL#@%$#(E

I WAS PRETTY SURE I HAD AIMED FOR MY PAPER AND

FC*#@JSKD BULL#@%$#(E

I JUST REALIZED I AIMED AT NUMBER FOUR WHEN MY FIRST ROUND WAS ALREADY DONE. YOU KNOW WHAT'S THE WORST PART?

FC*#@JSKD BULL#@%$#(E

WHEN WE WERE RUNNING TO GET OUR FIRST PAPER, THIS NUMBER FOUR GIRL WAS WORRIED BECAUSE SHE AIMED AT THE FIFTH PAPER.





YOU KNOW WHAT'S HER LUCKIEST PART? WOW, SHE WAS HAPPY BECAUSE SHE GOT 2 BULLS-EYE (NUMBER 1) AND A NUMBER 2 TARGET. (THE FIRST ROUND HAD 3 BULLETS). APPLAUSE APPLAUSE IT MUST BE HER LUCKIEST DAY! (MITCH, THAT WAS SARCASM YOU FIUSKJHCF)

Uhmmmm so Cathy, are you sure imuha dyud to and dili iyaha?
WELL THAT MY FRIEND, IS EVIDENT BECAUSE TULO RA MAN KUNO 'NOH ANG BUSLOT SA IYANG PAPEL? KUNG UNOM TO, HALA SIGE, TUO DYUD KO KAIGO SYA.

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE! MINE mine MINE mine MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CUWEHSIWNHRVBHXCHNFLICANFXIUCHBIVOUYNyufby.

AND SHE WAS LIKE "YEY BULLS-EYE WOOO BLAH BLAH." I COULD TELL SHE'S A NOOB BECAUSE SHE IS. I MEAN, AN EXPERIENCED GUNMAN LIKE ME COULD TELL. OUT OF FRUSTRATION I REPLIED TO HER, "GANG, SWERTEHA NIMO BAH? FOUR AKONG GI-IGO." 

THE MAIN WITNESS FOR IT WAS MY HS BATCH MATE TEJERO. THAT FRUSTRATING MOMENT MADE ME WANT TO SHOOT SOMEONE. A SPECIFIC SOMEONE. BUT THEN IF I DO THAT, HMMM, I WORRY THAT MY PARENTS WOULD SPEND BUCKS FOR MY LAWSUIT AND AWWW MY DEBUT WOULD BE CANCELLED.

BWAHAHAHA. PURE. EVIL. I. AM. GOOD THING I FORGOT HER FACE AND I DON'T KNOW HER NAME BECAUSE SURELY SOME----------------------CENSORED THOUGHTS---------------------------------.

AFFECTED I WAS, IN ROUND TWO WE HAVE ONLY TWO BULLETS IN OUR MAGAZINE (THAT'S THE TERM FOR THE BULLET RECTANGLE HOLDERS YOU SEE.), I KEPT ON THINKING AND WAS ALREADY DISTRACTED. I ONLY SHOT BOTH AT THREE. ONE IS ALMOST IN TWO BUT ARRGHH.

BOTTOM LINE:
I KNOW THAT GIRL SI SO PROUD OF THAT WORK SHE NEVER MADE.

IMMA BE SINGING LIKE:  
THAT SHOULD BE ME! GETTING THOSE PRAISES.
THE SHOULD BE ME! HAVING AN AWARD.
THIS IS SO WRONG. I CAN'T GO ON.
WILL SOMEONE BELIEVE? THAT, THAT SHOULD BE ME!

THOSE WHO GOT BULLSEYE WILL GET AN AWARD AT THE END OF OUR ROTC. I'M LIKE TUCK THIS FHIT. WHYYYYYYY DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

OUT OF FRUSTRATION, TO GET YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS WHOLE SITUATION,
IMMA RUINED YOUR EARS FOR ALL THIS BIEB DUCKING SONGS.
SUFFER YOU MORTAL! LET YOUR EARS BLEED! 









THE SIDE OF Cathypurry U AIN'T WANT TO UNVEIL. 

Labels: , , ,