Tuesday, January 1 @ 4:26 AM 

YEAR WHAT? NEW? BE HAPPY!

IT'S 2013 BABY!


I know it's 4am and My Mom will sleep soon. (She'll turn off the WIFI) 
So I have to make this quick. This post is all about our Noche Buena. 
Only 3 of us (Mom, Dad, and I) celebrated New Year. (Sad but NOT REALLY!)

Behold, our dishes for the night/morning.
 I know, HOW THE HECK WILL WE FINISH THEM ALL??


Some Selected foods:

Red Velvet Cake.

For the year 2012, I have been in so many Dessert-places and tasted a lot of foods. So, in all of the Red Velvet cakes I had, the one from Cecils was the best. Trust me, I'm an expert in foods specially sweets! 
The motif for NEW YEAR has always been Red, so I ordered one. In the main food picture, in the left table, the THREE desserts/appetizers below were at my cost! It costs me around kks -.-


 Crabs. 
Yes, I have always been craving for crabs my whole life and my Mom prohibits me to have one because I'm "allergic daw". This was my first and last for the Year 2012!


 Shrimps. Ahhhh.


 Red/Pink Gulaman!

 Red Biko.
Since our motif is Red,  finally I convinced my mom to put sa food coloring for it! It looks so intriguin' right? It's better if you taste it!

 Catziee's Mango Float. 
Haha, my masterpiece! Guess who had the first slice on the right side?  I know it's not that presentable but hey, it tastes like heaven!

Fruits.
Circles circles circles, para swerte! (ayg palag nga naai oval)



yehaaaaaaaaa
♥ Cathypurry

Labels: , ,