2012

by - 10:11 PM




NOOOOOOOOO. 
2 HOURS TO GO BEFORE 2013 
AND I'M HERE BLOGGING!

PRESSSSSSSUREEEEEEEEE! 

I haven't even dressed yet! 
Nor had our Noche Buena! 
(meh, makes sense, not yet New year)


Wow, What an intro right? :)
I wanted this to be a very sentimental post but time is ticking! 
Aww, I'll make this post very quick. :(




CATZIEE 2012: A WRAP

Songs in 2012 that made me high. 
(Makes me feel like floating and say, "this is life". And NO, the song doesn't have to be made on 2012)

TITANIUM
GOOD FEELING
THE BIG BANG
PUMPED UP KICKS
WE ARE YOUNG
ROLLING IN THE DEEP
WHERE HAVE U BEEN


Songs that made an IMPACT.


WIDE AWAKE
SUNDAY MORNING
SOMEONE LIKE YOU
BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE
ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEP
I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE
REEEEEEEED



♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments