Christian 50 Shades

by - 5:31 AM

Rant.
I randomly read sites but then I stumbled upon this site in which they reconsider Ryan GOSLING to portray as Christian Grey. WTF! I have never imagined Ryan EVER. And if he will portray it, I will always see him as a PSYCHO, always.

Producers can't you see who we want?! CAN'T YOU SEE! EVERYONE DEMANDS THEM!

Ian Somerhalder.

MATT BOMER.





NO NO. FOR RYAN GOSLING.



YES YES. 
FOR SOMEONE LIKE MATT BOMER.


------------------------





This is simply a useless blog post explaining how I never imagined nor wanted Ryan for Christian Grey. Simply, this is a tribute for you Ryan. You'll always be a PYSCHO for me ♥ All Good Things. Not even Noah in The notebook nor Dean in Blue Valentine. (Though he still acts like David [All Good Things] in BV)



♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments