Thursday, October 11 @ 7:51 PM 


"My name's Tom."
"Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn."

If there's anything that I have learned from the movie, "500 Days of Summer", it is that there is someone out there for you. It just happens, you know it, and it is destiny. A destiny that you never knew it was meant for you until it came.

I compare myself as Tom Hansen. Everything he is, is me. Every analyzation he did is what I had done. Every cards, movies, and pop song crap were there. When we thought they were the one, we lived in a world full of illusions. We basically believed in what we wished to happen without considering the reality. And truly, we lived in a life with full of expectations. 

Such times, when it is over, it is over. We can never force something that isn't there in the first place. We love to believe there is, well come on, it's like we lived above the heavens and they were our universe. But in reality,  it wasn't meant for us.  We do remember good things but when we look back at them, we never realized what was wrong. 

There is someone out for us. And that movie made me realize how to move on. You know, life goes on. That's what Summer was trying to say. It just wasn't them we were right about. 

Coincidence, that is all everything is.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Given the date above, I wrote this long time ago. It served as my "reflection paper" right after I saw the movie. But tonight, I finally had the chance to post this (because I just saw the file lol). 


PS. Got tired of posting the Part 3. So, there would be no part 3 haha.

♥ Cathypurry

Labels: ,