You Got Me

by - 10:35 PM


Y-U-MAKING-ME-MAD-U-STUPID-WEIRD-CUTIE-
EYE-DAMN-IT

Stupid Cupid you're a real mean guy,
I'd like to clip your wings off so you can't fly.
I am in love and it's crying shame
& I know that you're the one to blame!
Hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.

I can't do my homework and I can't think straight
I meet him every morning, 'bout a half past eight.
I'm actin' like a lovesick fool.
You even got me carryin' his books to school
hey hey, set me free
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.
You mixed me up for good right from the very start.
Hey, go play Robin Hood, with somebody else's heart.

You've got me jumpin' like a crazy clown,
and I don't feature what you're putting down.
Since I kissed his loving lips of wine,
the thing that bothers me is that I like it fine
hey hey, set me free.
Stupid Cupid, stop picking on me.


-----------------

The 7 things I hate about you (oh you)
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her
You make me laugh, you make me cry
I don't know which side to buy
Your friends they're jerks
And when you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you

. . . . .


The 7 things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
And when we kiss, I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright
I want to be
With the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you

-----------------


I know what you're thinking... YES. I do. .... :P
I fell in love, got brokenhearted, and fell in love again.
Scratch love I'm infatuated!
Y u making me mad?!?!
stupid cupid!
I can't describe what I'm feeling and all the songs in my playlist says it all

I WANNA BE WITH YOU.
I can't hide this feeling anymore
Drives me crazy





♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments