The Dream

by - 6:54 PM

Before you read this post, play Teenage Dream of Katy in my playlist please to add some effects :3
--------------------------------------------


Below this post, i posted this:


OMG OMG OMG. DID YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ON MONDAY!?!?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WELL....
.
.
........nothing happened! haha but there were some peaks but eh, -.-


Anyways, even though it PRACTICALLY didn't happened, BUT I just had the most epic dream ever! I haven't had this kind of dream before and it's like in teleserye. Oh gosh, he was sooo cute rofl. oKAY, focus cathy. Bottomline is, my FREE KISS happened in my dream. Well, I ruined the opportunity in my dream, but still. The dream was so realistic that I thought we're already an item when I woke up.

I had 2 parts in my dream. The paragraph above was the first part. So, I woke up around 4:08am, tuesday, july 31. Of course I remember because in my hazy mind I really thought it was real! At that time, I was sooooooooo eager to text them, planning on sharing it with my friends and good golly I was soooooo relieved I didn't! Because if I did... God knows what kind of trouble I'll be having o______________o.

The quality has got to be this way or else....

When I woke up, I immediately wrote it down in my notebook. NO KIDDING. I can't and shall not forget the most amazing dream I had ever! My room was dark with a little sunshine rays in my window. It was so long that I almost had written a novel haha. (four page ra bitaw kai). My memories were still fresh and I tell you, it's like 99% accurate! Without any overstatement or anything, I swear.




I know this site is too public... But what the hay!
Can't a girl have her TEENAGE DREAM TOO?! :))


♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments