Sunday, July 1 @ 6:50 PM 
GOOD MORNING EAGLES!
AND WELCOME FRESHMEN TO
6.30: UNLEASH THE YELLOW FACTOR!


I got a big break and hosted for the SBM's freshies General Assembly. I never thought it was great! And it got greater when I was working with my co-hosts: Geo, Ron and Ja. I gotta admit, it was all impromptu. I swear, we only had the memorized line which was: "GOOD MORNING EAGLES!AND WELCOME FRESHMEN TO 6.30: UNLEASH YOUR YELLOW FACTOR!" And all just went by~ At first, we got some awkward silence and we're panicking and didn't know what to do! We lost the paper that contained the flow of the program and all of us had to rely on that one paper rofl!

I met a lot of new people! I first met the First presenter of the program was the so called Enchong Dee of XU. haha. I had a little chitchat with him and he was singing this 'without u' by..? I forgot. And I do really thought it was David Guetta's without u! haha. Sarreeeee. But anyways, the other performers were great considering most of them were freshies! I was like WOW. I enjoyed the beatbox!

The funny port of the FIRST part of the program was the 'KUMUSTAHAN by the hosts' lol. Since I said it was impromptu, most of what we did was the cheering! haha. I was interviewing people etc.. and making those people at the back feel hmm.. they belong? And also there were some video presentations. Time went by so fast that we already headed for the closing remarks by my BA teacher sir Chee!

And so the most awaited part....... It was a great pleasure to close the first part and opened the second one. The people were screaming as I said, "since the first part is now over, we now move to the second one and it is......... *people screams* time to party! DJ give us some beaaaaaaats!!!!!!" (bahaha I know it wasn't exactly what I said, that line was too perfect! But you know the point haha.) *people shouted and they were standing* Since nobody still dared to go to the center stage, I was like screaming S-B-M-! S-B-M! in tune with the beat of the music. And there's the big-train-like thing we do and as I shouted (of course with a mic,) GUYS COME ON! The line just get longer and longer and the circle was getting bigger and bigger and we're all synchronized screaming S-B-M! S-B-M! And surely that's how all of us ended up on stage and I was surprised and glad that most of 'em were party people. But there were some KJ and *grabe ka snob and arte nga girl doh* So I went to the back and encouraged some freshmen to join the dance craze and when I invited this one girl *hay-naku-God-know-how-she-was-like-killing-me-with-her-glare* rolled her eyes and made me want to slap her. MY GAS GRABE KA ARTE! Good thing I controlled my feelings and just went on. As I went to the center stage I interviewed a lot of people if they had a great time and I was glad they did! They said it was the best! awww :)

Since I was practically holding the microphone all of time during the dance I was screaming till all my voice goes out! I was shouting like "woot woot! sbm sbm! go go! shout!* I never felt great! I was in the heat!

I noticed a lot of people we're taking pictures of the DJ haha. He must be so famous noO? (SORRY OKAAY? I DON'T KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE!)Pero hindi ako magpapahuli! I had a lot of group shots too with my co-workers!

10 minutes before we end the party, I was at the top of the stage watching the freshmen who were dancing and feeling the music. I felt satisfied (even though I almost lost my voice already). And then the party ended with the music "LET'S GET LOUD" (seriously another-dj?? seriously??!) Oh well, I was shouting sbm in tune when J.Lo sang the 'LET'S GET LOUD and I sang it tO S-B-M'. After it was over, (awww nooooooh!) I shouted "GO GO SBM, FIGHT FIGHT SBM, WIN WIN SBM, GO, FIGHT, WIN!" and the people cheered it with me! I can say, it was an epic ending! Just imagine it, after the song ended, people shouted like YAY and I gave them around 5 seconds before I immediately shouted it! Do you know how epic it was? And my last line for the night was "THANK YOU FRESHMEN I HOPE YOU HAVE UNLEASHED YOUR YELLOW FACTOR! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!" They were clapping and we gave our bows. As I went down, people were congratulating me and I was overwhelmed and can't believe I just did all of that!

This is what I wanted and I did it!
Life teaches us to be patient because dreams do come true! I will never forget this amazing part of my life and I will truly treasure it forever! thank you Lord.
God Bless Us All!

credits: f.v. photography

♥ Cathypurry

Labels: