Friday, July 13 @ 9:33 PM 
It was over a month when I liked a guy and thought he was the one and could be the first guy I'll possibly be with. But when things turned out the way we never expected, my heart got broken. But here's a fact: when you're infatuated with someone, you never see the bad side of him even if you want to know. You tend to believe those things and make a lot of excuses and expect to see it on just the positive side.

When I was completely turned off, I admit I haven't recovered for that day and you know, experiencing those noob stuffs like listening to emo songs. haha. "I know we'll never be together." When I got out of the illusion, I get to see who he is and what he is. Turns out that he wasn't the guy that was meant for me, I realized. I would have been describing him now but it's crucial since maybe some people will get a hint. How did I read the stars so wrong? (Perry, K. Wide Awake).

Did you know? I was so focused on him that I didn't realized how all my songs list in my phone where all about love? Everyday I was in a good mood. But I can't concentrate on the lessons!

Being infatuated has its ups and downs. It may affect you positively or negatively in some aspects of your life. But to tell you the truth, I'm glad it was over.

Starting now, I can focus on what I do best, being selfish! haha. I will wear jewelries again, and spent more time studying.

LISTEN TO EVERY WORD IN MY PLAYLIST, I MEANT IT. Even the london bridge of Fergie.



Today's song excerpt is from Paramore's BRICK BY BORING BRICK.


She lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind

It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles were all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies

keep your feet on the ground
when your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole

----

So one day he found her crying
Coiled up on the dirty ground
Her prince finally came to save her
And the rest you can figure out

But it was a trick
And the clock struck twelve
Well make sure to build your home brick by boring brick
or the wolf's gonna blow it down

----

Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic
Yeah you built up a world of magic.




♥ Cathypurry