Tuesday, June 26 @ 8:36 PM 
WHAT WOULD IT FEEL
Catherine Tugap
catziee



Have you ever felt
The urge to have something within yourself?
This maybe kinda boring,
But I want to get it off my chest.



For so long I have pretended,
That I have someone in my life.
To back off the people
That will hinder my goals in life.



But it has come to this point,
That I can't seem to escape from the reality
No man is an island
But I don't want this to see.



I need something that I can confess
And I don't need a perfect line
To say what's on my mind
But I want to try.




*******




What would it feel
To have someone to cuddle?
To be loved and be in love?
But I know it's a lot of trouble.



Though I must confess,
Those things I've said
All of them was a lie
To cover what I feel inside.



Yet I'm impressed to myself
How I can hide my feelings to him
Nobody knows the truth (ONLY GOD KNOWS BELIEVE ME >:)
But it's all right in front of them.



But I hope this someone
Will notice the way I look to him
I may appear so blank
But I'm jumping with joy inside! :P




*******




What would it feel
To hold hands with you?
To talk all the topics
And just be true.



However, I know,
We'll never be together
I'd like to escape from the fact
That you still have feelings for her.



But I won't give up
Even though we don't talk much
Just being with you is enough, (for a moment there)
And that's more than I want to ask.



Is this just a fling?
Or am I totally whipped?
Because I'm just imagining
What would it feel to be with him.




*******




And I hate you for this
For making me lose my focus
I hate this feeling
But I don't want this to end.



Time will pass by
So quickly and I can't deny
This is all just a big illusion
And I don't want this misapprehension.



I'm just wishing
This will soon be over
And go back to the usual
Which I don't have to wonder.



Every second of the day
You give me the tingles
As much as I want to go away
But my eyes just twinkle! (rofl with the rhymes!)



I probably need to end this soon
For I'm almost writing a novel
This is just the effect
How sweet love/like can get.



But the question is still here
How would it feel?
To have someone in your life?
Will it leave all your thoughts behind?



*******FIN******




Bwahaha. Okay, Let's get this straight. I AM NOT IN LOVE though I like someone but it's just pure PHYSICAL ATTRACTION. You know us girls, who likes those 'handsome boys' LOL. I am not inspired nor will I ever admit who it is to someone else! See how it gave me the urge to write a FREE VERSE POEM? Some funny rhymes I got there eh? It's been bugging me for awhile though, I can't concentrate on my studies! Anyways, if your a grammar/ spelling NAZI please don't judge my poem! haha. If it's misspelled, it's obviously the keyboard's fault! And I NEVER PROOFREAD. I don't even read my blog posts lol. You know, just type type type. Okay, maybe some of my friends know, but I doubt if it's the REAL one. Though the one I share with them, is included with this poem too! :3 I STILL LIKE LIAM HEMSWORTH THOUGH HAHAHAHAHHAAHA. Okay moving on......



♥ Cathypurry

Labels: ,