Close to you

by - 8:16 PM

It's hard to move on after my last post but lately, actually since the beginning of summer, I've been inspired to do my best in school! Yes people, INSPIRATION do exist in real life and not just on typical movies.

Since I'm so inspired and just trying to avoid any bullies I'm stuck singing CLOSE TO YOU and RAINBOW CONNECTION. These are the songs that keeps me energized. Instead of bringing me down by those bull- teases that I can't stand anymore, I will always turn on the other cheek and be optimistic! Find any reason that makes you happy and this will turn your day from down to UP!

I'm living in Cloud 9~

CLOSE TO YOU


Why do birds suddenly appear
Every time you are near?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

Why do stars fall down from the sky
Every time you walk by?
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of golden starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
(Girls in town)
Follow you
(Follow you)
All around
(All around)
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

On the day that you were born the angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moon dust in your hair
Of golden starlight in your eyes of blue

That is why all the girls in town
(Girls in town)
Follow you
(Follow you)
All around
(All around)
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you
Just like me, they long to be
Close to you

(Why? Close to you)
(Why? Close to you)
(Haa, close to you)
(Why? Close to you)


Bottomline. It's okay to have your own inspiration as long as it has limitations. Don't go further and just keep your distance. As what I always say,have your own impossible crush. The crush that you know you will NEVER end up with. At least you can just admire him/her from a distance. :)

Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments