Monday, April 23 @ 9:07 PM 
Tomorrow is our exam, and now I'm supposed to search for our Greek Mythology story for the quiz tom. until I found the afjsoesud of osaifdcak. And there, I saw ufhbxiau xosjf. With a funny yet disturbing poieanc. Then a song immediately struck into my head. I would like to sing it for u and for myself... with a little revise of the lyrics


I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl
and you're together now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over yet

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead

.............
You might be mistaken but the essence of the song that is reflected to my life is that my crush has a gf. And he is my unfailing long lost unforgettable crush. The feeling might be like a dead star. But I don't mind. As long as I'm just looking at him... without knowing, I'm hurting inside....

lol XD. I already know this, I've been like this for the past 4years but I still can't recover haha! And the funny thing about the song especially the line : "Never mind, I'll find someone like you"
is I did found someone like him! No really, he does look like him! I've been crushing on him just this Feb and I've recovered on that month also. But what the hay, I have a song for mel -- his code name.


Panalangin ko sa habang buhay
Makapiling ka, makasama ka
Yan ang panalangin ko-oh
At hindi papayag, ang pusong ito
Mawala ka, sa ‘king piling
Mahal ko iyong dinggin


At wala ng iba pang mas mahalaga
Sa tamis na dulot ng pag-ibig
Nating dal’wa…
Sana naman makikinig ka
Kapag aking sasabihin
Minamahal kita

Panalangin..

Panalangin ko sa habang buhay
Makapiling ka, makasama ka
Yan ang panalangin ko-oh
At hindi papayag, ang pusong ito
Mawala ka, sa ‘king piling
Mahal ko iyong dinggin

At wala ng iba pang mas mahalaga
Sa tamis na dulot ng pag-ibig
Nating dal’wa
Sana naman makikinig ka
Kapag aking sasabihin
Minamahal kita…aaah


Panalangin ko sa habang buhay
Makapiling ka, makasama ka
Yan ang panalangin ko-oh
At hindi papayag, ang pusong ito
Mawala ka, sa ‘king piling
Mahal ko, iyong dinggin

Panalangin ko sa habang buhay
Makapiling ka, makasama ka
Yan ang panalangin ko-oh
At hindi papayag, ang pusong ito
Mawala ka, sa ‘king piling
Mahal ko iyong dinggin

Panalangin, panalangin...

....
It's good to know that my own dead star is replaced by a new born star. But who knows, it might just be imaginary too. Pretending like one of the stars. Or maybe the problem is with me, I am a martyr of my own illusions.

♥ Cathypurry