Break 9: Monday

by - 2:42 PM

Monday. March 26, 2012.

And my MOCKINGAY day has been revoked... again. I had no free time to myself as I went out to practice with my Cotillion thing. But before that, I went out with my parents and got me some tickets. I'm flying solo. Literally.

Anyways, we went to the mall to buy me some Luggage Bag and then went out to eat Lunch! yum! It's my first time to eat the Jap Siomai cute little thing and I'm surprised it was delicious. I thought for a minute there that it was just full of powder thing but indeed mas daghan og unod :D And also the fruit salad was nice and the fish and chicken dish that-I-don't-remember-the-name.



After the mouthwatering dish I just ate (say no more to 25" girl Q_Q) I went to the hotel to practice with our cotillion. My partner was absent so the practice was pretty useless to me. If you must know, I don't actually learn the steps I just put my trust on my partner XD.



And yes! I started reading MOCKINGJAY well I had a few chapters though on Sunday and it was a small step for me. :D

♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments