Break 8: Sunday

by - 2:31 PM

Sunday. March 25, 2012.

This day was supposed to be the MOCKINGJAY day only! But I had to go out with my family. Waaaaah. The only chance I got to read the book in the evening only! And you know what? I feel asleep! Q________Q Why oh why must this happen!?

Nothing much to say here. But on the plus side! I checked my waist line and it was 25''! Can't you believe that?! On high school the measurement was always 27'' even in elementary I guess. U want proof? Look at zis.



Look, it's really hard to take a pic of yourself while your other hand is touching the measuring tape. And I had to take the pic closely so that the number will be visible. To have a 25" is a dream lol. Before I say ba bye to this waist line I got to celebrate it somehow. And as you all know, it's our summer vacation and you know what that means.... food. (╥﹏╥)



♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments