Wednesday, February 29 @ 5:43 PM 
Don't you hate the feeling when a guy falls for a girl when all the girl really wants is to be friends?

Come on guys your ruining the friendship! All I ever want is to be friendly and seemingly open to everybody whom I can talk to directly without any awkwardness feeling. And you're misleading that to another! Why do you have to fall yourselves to me. I'm not being *baga* but a girl knows when a guys is feeling something for him. And it's a 100% fact. I'm not being assuming but I'm just opening up on how I hate this feeling.

You think I don't notice when you look at me? And it's like every minute or so. YOU'RE BEING A STALKER. And please stop that! In MY VOCABULARY, I define a 'stalker' as someone who always checks every movement of somebody. And it's sucks, EW. I'm sorry, I just have to let out this feeling so that YOU will be aware of it.

And please, don't mistake my enthusiasm as something you wish to admire. Well admiration is good but keep it to yourself and get over it as soon as you can! Come on, RECOVER! I'm sorry, I know I'm being so rude but I can't take it anymore. And please don't ever fall for me.

Don't assume yourselves that you'll ever get a chance on me because if you do, you first must look like:



henry lau

mario maurer


jay park


steven silva




g dragon


IF YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK A HELL LIKE THESE GUYS THEN STOP RIGHT THERE.

And yes, I have a weak spot for
TALL ASIAN--slim GUYS.

like those people.

And believe me, I have seen my type a lot. Especially a henry lau, jay park and steven silva look-alike and also alby casiño. <3

in my vocabulary, I specifically define asian as "chinky-eyes, white people"



And that includes

higa

NOW YOU KNOW. SO STOP BEING A STALKER. AND DON'T MISTAKE MY HIGH SPIRITED CHARACTERISTIC TO SOMETHING ELSE. YOU GET IT?!
and that goes for all the people around the world.
sorry.

NOT!
♥ Cathypurry

Labels: , , , , , ,