Procrastination

by - 9:29 PM



Procrastination

noun the act or habit of procrastinating , or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention


Lets talk about procrastination. Verb is PROCRASTINATING.

The Misconception: You procrastinate because you are lazy and can’t manage your time well. The Truth: Procrastination is fueled by weakness in the face of impulse ...


This is the main suspect why my day becomes unproductive and the reason why I get fat.
Point 1, I got gagged by 9gag and stumbled by stumbleupon and it made me like -_________-. Point 2, when I get that kind of disease I never noticed how many foods I ate.
Point 3, I get fantasized by the TV and make me say: Y U MAKE ME LIKE THIS?!!??!!?
Point 4, it was still like 8:00AM and 5 min later... it's already 10:00PM!

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. procrastination Y U NO SCHOOL?!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments