Saturday, October 8 @ 10:48 PM 
TO DO LIST:


1.) Watch "MY FAIR LADY"




I bought the DVD exactly after exams!




2.) Read KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA (manga)




I stopped reading at Chapter 37, now it has 76 chapters!
wow


3.) Finish watching all the movies/snl shows that I downloaded

4.) Make an unknown tumblr :) And make it famous! haha

5.) Have a collection!



Sooooo much for my sembreak, it's only 3weeks!




-------------------------------------------------------------

IT SEEMS THAT PLAN NUMBER'S 4 & 5 WAS A FAIL!
Well at least I achieved unexpected thins this sembreak. and i really really mean UNEXPECTED

#1. BRACES!
YEP I already had that and the color is PURPLE

#2 DRIVER'S LICENSE!
I just got it now! ( October 28, 2011 )
Now I understand --Miley Cyrus (hannah montana) episode in the SHOT part for the pic in the license? well yeah, you'll never get informed whether they already shot you or not. ॓_॔
GRRRR! I smiled! but the result was I was serious: closed mouth, wide eyes = weird face! gaaaaaaah


Well that's all for now, and oh, I'm not into blogging anymore unlike before. #Justsaying. I'm more on tweeting now, yep, I'm lazy. Anyways, CHOW!
(fan)

-------------------------------------------------------------

♥ Cathypurry