Wednesday, October 12 @ 8:48 PM 
Hello there
fe
llow bloggers!


Today I'm gonna share to you my very most desirable dream....

TO TRAVEL AROUND SINGAPORE!

"at Resorts World Sentosa + A Pair of Tickets to Universal Studios Singapore!"



So it's our sembreak this week and in another week and today, I bought an October Issue of Reader's Digest. (Our family is planning to have a subscription like for 24months on this mag) And then after opening the 'sealer' (haha whatever you call it) there's this coupon about a contest in Universal Studios Singapore!



(photo credits: alldealsasia)



I know that I wouldn't stand a chance of winning this contest, it me out of 4999 contestants. But, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE RIGHT? Aahh, I've always wanted to go to Singapore. Everyone is like "It's the cleanest place in the Earth!" Although it's one of the smallest country, that didn't hinder them of being successful, say Economy. I wish our country in Philippines is like theirs. There country has a universal studios! And it's really really clean!

I've always wanted to go out of our country our family is not rich. And my mom says, that will take a lifetime. To have this contest means so much to me. Who knows? I might win in this contest! My theme song for that is:
"DON'T STOP BELEIVIN' HOLD ON TO THAT FEELING~!"



So this is their mechanics for the contest in RDAsia:








♥ Cathypurry