this is me

by - 9:59 PM







I am a person who is active, adaptable, affectionate, ambitious, courteous, confident, inquisitive, intellectual, leader, loving, theatrical, versatile, witty, straight-roward, talkative, open-minded, good-natured, easy-going, truth-seeker, good sense of humor, broad-minded, risk-taker, friendly, flexible, spontaneous and lively.

But the characteristic that is considered negative to me is that I can be sometimes insecure, shallow, impulsive, insincere, changeable, over-talkative, self-centered, vain, too playful, boastful, ego-oriented, too curious, absent-minded, immature, temperamental and sore-loser (poor sportsmanship).


BY NOW YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM AND WHAT I AM.
DON'T BLAME ME FOR BEING ME,
BECAUSE I WAS BORN THIS WAY.


AND I DO NOT PLAN ON CHANGING THE WAY I AM.
SO, BE IT.


♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments