Wednesday, August 17 @ 2:20 PM 
We just won our Filipino Play yesterday! (tuesday) *claps claps* There were 4 contestants, including our section, that competed on a Shakespearean Play. There were Romeo and Juliet and ours was Midsummer night's dream.

Arghh, I hate it when I'm too lazy to type what happened but you know what they say, :
"A picture paints a thousand words."




That's my hairstylist Nica :) Haha I love how I said the word --HAIRSTYLIST. I feel like I'ma celeb. Well yeah, it's inverted but it is better off that way.





These are the people who made us beautiful enough to conquer the stage! mwahaha!
L-R: Joana, Nica, Nicole



This is it! :)

At the end of the play, I was so nervous because the other contestants were good. You know, their voice was so loud and clear but it was still us who WON :)

It was nice to working with the casts! We were all like professionals. (char) There was no "pagka-ilang ilangan", no malice at all. And it's like we knew how to portray our roles. Ahh I love it!




Here we are... ACA rules!





♥ Cathypurry

Labels: