Friends :)

by - 2:33 PM

I feel so happy because I have friends internationally :D
I met them all because of a chatting site called

omegle.com

Yep that's right! For 3 days (I spend like 1hour in chatting)
I have three friends!

here is:

They were all so nice! And we really had a good time talking with each other :)

First was Rogerio, he lives in Portugal. And we talked about Paris, France! Because he visited there and I was like so jealous because I want to go there too!!

Second was Nikki! She lives in London. And we talked about the riot that happened there. And I was so shocked. Because she said that she lives near where the incident happened! :O

Third is Kobia, she lives in California. She's more addicted to tumblr than fb. We're like sooo vice-versa. XD We'd talked about having a vacation in japan, thailand, south korea. And I gave here some tips, about enjoying HS! because college is a serious thing. :D

WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THEM IS THAT WE'RE OFF THE SAME (ALMOST) AGE!

Rogerio is 17, nikki is 16 and kobia is 15. Haha, you see the inclination of the age? So what's next, a 14 year old friend on the next chat? hehe. So that's all! I love talking to them :)

♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments