WHO SAYS?

by - 12:43 AM


okaaay, so you might be wondering why this is my first post for such a long time with this new AMAZING theme! SO I'm gonna post about my theme next time because for now, I am so inspired of Selena Gomez!

For those who have already heard of my playlist, it was all THE PARTY-PARTY kind of music. You know, the lively one musicS. So again, you might be wondering of one music the WHO SAYS song of Selena, it is not the whole music! Instead it's the short trailer of the movie Monte Carlo!
Why? I feel so happy when I hear this song PLUS I am so excited for the movie! WAAAH I'm going crazy RAWR! ^^

Honestly, when I was still like in highschool, Selena Gomez was just a SO-so for me unlike Miley Cyrus which I really look up to. Ok ok, some of you dislike Miley right? Don't deny it but I admire her for I don't know. So anyway, because of the song WHO SAYS by Selena, my whole world turned up-side-down. I never know how famous Selena is. She is really a good model! She's not like some hollywood stars who overuse his/her fame and do some random sht. (Haha whoops sorry for that) Though she's like dating Bieber and blah blah about her but she's one of a kind star. She's an ambassador of UNICEF and I never know any scandal of her (well except for the part of justin though) but over all, it was only that. Did you saw her getting naked? kissing some random people? NO!

I'm inspired because of her. Excited to watch her movie. I truly idolize her. And best of all, ......SHE'S A GOOD ROLE MODEL! (forget the part when she's dating a younger boy/man or whatever you call bieber :D) I LOVE HER!

FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO SEE THE TRAILER OF MONTE CARLO HERE IT IS:


YOU CAN ALSO FIND IT ON MY PLAYLIST BELOW WITH A MASH UP OF HER SONG :)


♥ Cathypurry

You May Also Like

0 comments