Wednesday, April 20 @ 7:56 PM 
I'M OFFICIALLY ENROLLED AT XU!
though i still wanted to go at la salle

I'm so proud I enrolled independently without my parents dili parehas sa uban pauban pa sa ilang mga mama. zzzz. Like what our proctor at ept said, "We encourage you to be independent". Duhher magcollege na, pauban dyapun?

"Hoi cathy, kato diay sa layo nga lugar nagpuyo?!"
Exception na, pero pwed ra kaya sa 1st day magpauban sa ila, grabeha pud, pauban man dyud hangtud sa last. hahai.

WEEEEE!! so i really love it, coz tsada kau ang akong schedule sa class! Walay klase sa wednesday and everyday from Monday-Thursday, magstart ang among class sa 11:45! can u believe it?! Hmm. dapat lang! kai nosebleed na baya daw sa college that's why it'll give us more time to study and REST! Waaaaah, now my problem is..

HOW THE HECK AM I GONNA ENJOY THIS SUMMER?
without thinkin of college, coz u know, once it'll start, there will be no breaks , even in summer! we still have a summer class! That's why, kailangan mag rest og ayo! exercise, and eat a lot while u still can kai mupayat dyud ka! hahah--oa--


♥ Cathypurry