Me

by - 10:43 AM




  1. I'd like to be called ATE by the other younger years (people) otherwise I'll think of them as a DISRESPECTFUL human.
  2. Moody
  3. Hates loud music
  4. Lazy
  5. Maarte
  6. Choosy when it comes to friends but I'm kinda friendly ?
  7. secretly competitive
  8. dali ra manluod -so be careful kung magjoke mo sa ako kai NA!
  9. palaaway
  10. I ♥ C6KST
  11. I ♥ munchkins!
  12. I ♥ 3ROSE 09-10
  13. did I mention I'm lazy?
  14. I'm weak a entrance exams
  15. Bad at analyzing
  16. I believe in a saying "Kung ganahan ka sa teacher, dali ra ka makasabot sa subject"(that's why mahina kau ko sa physics, chem, english, math)
  17. I ♥ our HISTORY teacher!
  18. Adik sa tv and comp.
  19. Lonely sa balay
  20. I want FREEDOM!
uhmm.. that's all I could think of now!

You May Also Like

0 comments